PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you. Information includes your name, billing address, shipping address, email address and phone number. Payment information (including credit card numbers) are not retained on our Site. We do not collect credit card information on the Site. All credit card collection and processing takes place with Authorize.net. We refer to the above information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect to fulfill orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen orders for potential risk or fraud
- When you have opted-in, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services
We use Device Information to:
- Screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address)
- Improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- Facilitate advertising and remarketing campaigns
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information (not including Order information) is shared with Google AdSense, Google Ads, Facebook and Cloudfare.
- Google Adsense, Google Ads, and Facebook helps us track/monitor marketing performance and facilitates remarketing.
- Cloudflare ensures web traffic is legitimate and not spam.
- Google Analytics to help us learn how our customers use the Site (Read more about how Google uses your Personal Information: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You may opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
Finally, we may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
Additionally, you can opt-out of some services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you. You may ask that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you complete an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
4711 E. Hefner Rd.
Oklahoma City, OK, 73131